“Personal Data” is defined as any kind of information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person in accordance with the PDPL, and within the scope of this clarification text, it refers to the personal data processed by TRACES as the data controller.
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED BY TRACES
Personal Data will be processed by TRACES in accordance with the general principles below:
- Compliance with the law and good faith
- Being accurate and up-to-date when needed
- Processing for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes
Being connected, limited and restrained with the purpose for which they are processed
Personal Data to be Processed
The Personal Data such as but not limited to name, surname, gender, photo, ID number, passport number, nationality information, e-mail address, phone number of visitors who communicate through the official website of TRACES are processed by TRACES during the establishment of an employment contract or during the qualification process.
Special categories of Personal Data will be processed by obtaining the explicit consent of the person concerned, in limited cases, where it is necessary for the fulfilment of the services or obligations provided by TRACES. In such mandatory cases, the person who gives explicit consent has the right to withdraw her/his consent at any time.
Personal Data other than sensitive Personal Data are processed within the scope of paragraphs (a), (c), (ç), (e) and (f) of Article 5 of the PDPL and are not subject to the express consent of the person concerned.
Collection Method Of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected through physical or our official website, depending on how it is transmitted to TRACES. Personal Data collected electronically through our website are processed and stored securely with a technological infrastructure.
The Legal Reason And Subject Of Processing Personal Data
The following Personal Data are processed by TRACES.
- Personal Data required to fulfil the obligations arising from the collaboration and project contracts, non-disclosure contracts and Labor Law and other legislation,
- Personal Data related to the delivery of all kinds of information about the changes in the legislation to the clients,
- Personal Data for copying / backing up in order to prevent data loss,
- Personal Data required in the recruitment process,
Personal Data is processed by TRACES, without violating fundamental rights and freedoms, in accordance with the PDPL.
The Storage Of Personal Data
THE RIGHTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA OWNER
As a data owner, you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the PDPL by contacting TRACES regarding your processed Personal Data.
- Learning whether your Personal Data is processed,
- In case of your Personal Data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing Personal Data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your Personal Data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of Personal Data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed
- Requesting the deletion/destruction of Personal Data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the PDPL,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom Personal Data has been transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result against yourself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request compensation for the damage in case of loss due to the processing of Personal Data in violation of the PDPL,
In order to exercise these rights, you must contact TRACES in writing at the address on the website or via e-mail email@example.com . Rights exercised pursuant to Article 11 of the PDPL will be finalized as soon as possible (30 days at the latest). In case that the conclusion of such requests will create additional costs for TRACES tariff fees determined by the Personal Data Protection Authority may be requested from the applicant.